A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Rottenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Rottenberg, Urologic Surgery is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Rottenberg, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Laser Lithotripsy
Education & Awards
Dr. Rottenberg graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Rottenberg has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Rottenberg MD is a male Urologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Eric Rottenberg practice?
- Dr. Eric Rottenberg has 1 office location.
Dr. Eric Rottenberg practices Urology near New York, NY.
See New York Urologists.