Learn more about Dr. Eric Rowinsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Rowinsky, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 19 areas:
- Blood Disorders
- Breast Cancer
- Colon Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Kidney Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Cancer (Non-Small-Cell Lung Carcinoma)
- Metastatic Cancer
- Mouth Inflammation (Stomatitis)
- Ovarian Cancer
- Peripheral Nervous System Diseases
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Rowinsky graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Rowinsky has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Cancer Therapy And Research Center
- St Lukes-Babtist
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Keith Rowinsky MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Eric K. Rowinsky practice?
- Dr. Eric Rowinsky has 1 office location.
Dr. Eric Rowinsky practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near San Diego, CA.
See San Diego Internists and San Diego Oncologists.