Learn more about Dr. Eric Rowinsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rowinsky
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rowinsky Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Rowinsky, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 20 areas:
- Blood Disorders
- Breast Cancer
- Colon Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Kidney Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Cancer (Non-Small-Cell Lung Carcinoma)
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Metastatic Cancer
- Mouth Inflammation (Stomatitis)
- Ovarian Cancer
- Peripheral Nervous System Diseases
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Rowinsky graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Rowinsky has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Cancer Therapy And Research Center
- St Lukes-Babtist
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Keith Rowinsky MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Eric K. Rowinsky practice?
- Dr. Eric Rowinsky has 1 office location.
Dr. Eric Rowinsky practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near San Diego, CA.
See San Diego Internists and San Diego Oncologists.