Dr. Eric Roy Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Eric Roy?

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Eric Roy?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

October 29th, 2015

He is wonderful!!!

Dr Roy is amazing with my children. You never feel rushed, he spends time with you and makes sure all your questions are answered. He makes sure your children have everything they need. Both he and Amanda, his nurse, are so wonderful. I am so glad we found him.

July 12th, 2015

Great doctor

May 19th, 2015

so kind, compassionate and knowledge. wouldn't trust my children with another dr.

October 9th, 2012

Excellent Care

Dr Roy is young and ambitious. I feel he can relate from a medical perspective and as a father of a young family. I have been taking my children to him for five and a half years and have been very happy with the care he has given my three children. When TVP moved to being managed by St Lukes, I called the office to speak with Dr. Roy's nurse. It was a very sensitive & emotional topic that I needed to discuss. My call was returned by an oncall nurse from St. Lukes. I was not familiar with her and was not made aware of the new policy. I was expecting Dr. Roy's nurse, Amanda. I told the oncall nurse and within five minutes I had a personal call from Amanda. She was so gentle and kind. She really eased my mind and had us come in immediately for further consult. I truly appreciate the attention and care that my family receives from Amanda and Dr. Roy. My children love them as well. Those two make the world a better place!

February 27th, 2012

Good Pediatrician but not the best

Dr Roy is a good pediatrician he is always kind to my kids and very professional. But I feel like he thinks my kids are just a vital sign not children. He says kind things to them but kind of in a memorized sort of way. He doesn't ever really call my children by name. I don't feel that he is patient with them. I think that office has him to over booked, because I always feel like a burden when I come in. I have to schedule my well checks at 2 sometimes 3 months in advance. Because of this my daughters have gotten behind on their vaccinations.His nurse is so fake. She is impatient and completely inconsiderate. When I come in with my children she won't even wait while we follow her to the room. She hurries by while I struggle with my very young children and then stands impatiently by the door of our room. I set up an appointment and she called to say that I probably didn't need to come in my kids were fine there were viruses going around, but they could see them if I wanted them to. Obviously I wanted them too and I was worried enough to set up an appointment, she just didn't want to stay for late afternoon appointment. Needless to say I am disappointed in my treatment. I tried to change Doctors in the same office and insisted on being set up with another doctor. They agreed and set up my well check. When I came in for the well checks they still had scheduled me with Dr Roy.I think Dr Roy is a good doctor but I wouldn't I wouldn't recommend him.

October 31st, 2014