A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Royster:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Royster is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Royster, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Back Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
Education & Awards
Dr. Royster graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Royster has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Anne General Hospital
- Ochsner Clinic Foundation
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Inman Royster MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Eric I. Royster practice?
- Dr. Eric Royster has 6 office locations.
Dr. Eric Royster practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Hammond, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Metairie, LA and Covington, LA.
See Hammond Anesthesiologists and Hammond Pain Management Doctors.