A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Royster:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Royster is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Royster, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Back Pain
- Cancer Pain
- Cancer Pain; Chronic Back Pain; Leg Pain; Complex Regional Pain Syndrome (CRPS); Painful Neuropathy
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Leg Pain
- Painful Neuropathy
Education & Awards
Dr. Royster graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Royster has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Anne General Hospital
- Ochsner Clinic Foundation
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Inman Royster MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Pain Medicine, Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Eric I. Royster practice?
- Dr. Eric Royster has 1 office location.
Dr. Eric Royster practices Pain Medicine, Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near New Orleans, LA.
See New Orleans Pain Management Doctors, New Orleans Anesthesiologists, and New Orleans Neurologists.