A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Rubin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rubin
Epilepsy Patient Education Learn about epilepsy and seizures in our patient education guide and how this brain disorder affects people.Before Visiting Dr. Rubin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Rubin, MD, PHD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Rubin graduated from University of Rochester .
Dr. Rubin has 10 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric H Rubin MD and PHD is a male Psychiatrist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Eric H. Rubin practice?
- Dr. Eric Rubin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Eric Rubin practices Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry near New York, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists and New York Adolescent Specialists.