A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Rudd:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Rudd is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Rudd, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rudd graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Rudd has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Virginia Regional Medical Center
- Essentia Health – St. Marys Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Rudd MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Eric Rudd practice?
- Dr. Eric Rudd has 2 office locations.
Dr. Eric Rudd practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Duluth, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Spooner, WI.
See Duluth Surgeons.