A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Rudd:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Rudd is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Rudd, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rudd graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Rudd has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Virginia Regional Medical Center
- Essentia Health – St. Marys Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rudd accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HealthPartners - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 2 plans
- Security Health Plan of Wisconsin - 7 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Eric Rudd practice?
Dr. Eric Rudd practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Duluth, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Hamilton, MT and Spooner, WI.
See Duluth Surgeons.