A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Rudd:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Rudd is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rudd
Fibromyalgia Patient Education Learn all about Fibromyalgia, common symptoms and pain disorders related to this condition with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rudd Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Rudd, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rudd graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Rudd has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Virginia Regional Medical Center
- Essentia Health – St. Marys Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Rudd MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Eric Rudd practice?
- Dr. Eric Rudd has 2 office locations.
Dr. Eric Rudd practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Duluth, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Spooner, WI.
See Duluth Orthopedic Surgeons.