Dr. Eric Ruderman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Eric Ruderman?

COPD

COPD

Have you seen Dr. Eric Ruderman?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 18th, 2015

Although appointments need to be booked well in advance, Dr. Ruderman and his office staff are highly accessible in-between visits.

July 22nd, 2014

Steer Clear!

Do not trust Dr. Ruderman with your health and body.

February 16th, 2013

Meet the Real "House" ...Without the "Issues"

It's been over ten years since Dr. Ruderman saw me on very short notice after a colleague at CINN asked him to. I am still grateful for that kindness and for the answers and diagnosis I finally received that day for my weird constellation of symptoms. He diagnosed me with Fibromyalgia and we discussed CFIDS in addition multi-system auto-immune disease, but I was never able to return for more testing. In fact I never actually found out if I had Sjogren's or not, to be honest. I was kind of a mess back then. Hearing from that nice lady doctor at CINN who was so interested in my pineal cyst that I "have the frontal lobes of an 80 year old" about did me in emotionally that day. As it turns out I have recently learned from congressman Paul Tonko D-NY, sponsor of HR 411 for this year's congress, that I am a survivor of massive poisonings of military personnel at Fort McClellan, Alabama between 1935 and 1999 when the base was closed and partially paved over by the EPA as an environmental hazard. Literally countless thousands of McClellan vets were exposed to Agent Orange, 2,4 D, Dioxin, PCBs and other herbicides and coolants in large concentrations, thanks to Monsanto who did their part as ordered by a judge and and settled a suit with the small town of Anniston, AL for close to a billion dollars, while the Army and VA, ordered by the same judge to make military reparations, instead swept us, the service members, under the rug, "lost" medical and entire service records, and never even informed us of our exposure so our doctors might give us appropriate care rather than throwing us in the "psychosomatic circular file". Meanwhile efforts in congress to force the VA to come clean die in committee time and time again. Adding injury to injury, we in the military were also exposed to Sarin and other nerve gases, heavy metals, as well as a long list of unknown/unknowable bio-chemical weapons in addition oxidized uranium because McClellan was the Chemical Biological Radiological Weapons Headquarters and Training Center and their utilization, storage, and disposal techniques were..deadly. In many cases military personnel were unknowing lab rats. It doesn't only happen in movies. I knew none of this at the time I saw Dr. Ruderman, but he STILL saw that my issue was PHYSICAL in nature, and I suspect he actually believed me when I told him the frontal lobe damage was not from alcohol use or abuse. As a Professional Registered Nurse (now disabled, obviously) I can tell you that this kind of tuning in to a patient is not the usual by any means. Dr. Ruderman was CORRECT when he diagnosed me with auto-immune disease, not "all in my head" disease ...as all the "great" Green Bay docs assumed because I had "too many symptoms" all those years ago. That meant so much, that he took the time to see me and to SEE me, not assume ABOUT me, especially since I had recently suffered the additional insult of a massive overdose of inappropriate medication in a peri-operative error at the time, and was not exactly coherent in my presentation. If I lived closer to Chicago or could afford the trip on Social Security income I would still be seeing Dr. Ruderman. He is a truly exceptional and insightful diagnostician. I cannot speak to his abilities beyond that, but I am sure he excels at everything he does!

July 3rd, 2012

A great Dr. for PsA

I went to see Dr. Ruderman after years of seeing another Dr. that never took my Psoriatic Arthritis seriously in my opinion. Dr. Ruderman is caring and very thorough and always addresses my concerns. I feel very fortunate to have someone with his expertise on my side.

April 30th, 2012

Clueless about fibromyalgia

Don't bother going to Dr. Ruderman if you have fibromyalgia. Aside from prescribing Lyrica for you, he has nothing to offer and doesn't seem to want to be bothered with educating himself any further about it!

January 25th, 2012

One of the Best caring Doctors

I have been seeing Dr Ruderman for several years now and could not ask for a better doctor. He listens to me babble about my aliments as if it really matters. He's always honest and positive about my treatments.

November 12th, 2011

I was very sick and went to another doctor and now I am in remission

I have psoriatic arthritis. I went to Dr. Ruderman and I continued to have psoriasis on my skin, bones bending, pain in my feet and excruciating out breaks of arthritis and psoriasis under his care. I also developed GERD with his prescription. I went to another doctor who gave me a different medication and now I am in remission. I feel GREAT!

September 5th, 2011

I was suffering flare ups and severe pain then things got better after changing doctors

I was having severe pains in my joints from inflammation. My face was covered with psoriasis and I could hardly walk. I went to another doctor who switched my medications and now I am in complete remission and feel great.

January 24th, 2010

Excellent doctor

I am eternally grateful to this doctor. He is the only doctor that I highly recommend. He is professional, kind and caring!

January 26th, 2017