A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Runte:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Runte is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Runte
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Runte Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Runte, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Runte graduated from University of California at Davis. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Runte has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Tuolumne General Hospital
- Sonora Regional Medical Center/Adventist Health
- Sonora Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Martin Runte MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Eric M. Runte practice?
- Dr. Eric Runte has 1 office location.
Dr. Eric Runte practices Family Medicine near Sonora, CA.
See Sonora Family Physicians.