A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Runte:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Runte is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Runte, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Runte graduated from University of California at Davis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Runte has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Tuolumne General Hospital
- Sonora Regional Medical Center/Adventist Health
- Sonora Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Runte accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 24 plans
- Health Plan of San Joaquin - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Eric M. Runte practice?
Dr. Eric Runte practices Family Medicine near Sonora, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Tuolumne, CA.
See Sonora Family Physicians.