A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Runte:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Runte is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Runte
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Runte, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Runte graduated from University of California at Davis. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Runte has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Tuolumne General Hospital
- Sonora Regional Medical Center/Adventist Health
- Sonora Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Martin Runte MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Eric M. Runte practice?
- Dr. Eric Runte has 1 office location.
Dr. Eric Runte practices Family Medicine near Sonora, CA.
See Sonora Primary Care Doctors.