Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Awesome is in the house!  |  show details
Oct 31st, 2010

Dr. Runte' has always been very courtious and very accurate with diagonosing the issues at hand. He has always been kind and caring to each patient, giving respect to their wishes. It is very well appreciated that he is an advocate in homopathy. This is always going to be the best doctor in this area for general care. Sadly he no longer practices OBGYN care. Maybe it was due to our county's regulations he was denied privailages to perform C-Sections. He had noticed the excessive amount of unnessary one's performed by the local OBGYN's and felt it in the best interests of his patients to not have to endure such unnessary surgeries. He had fought for his right to perform what he was taught in school to do. Sadly I think this may have effected his privailages at the only hospital in the county. He is an awesome doctor that would highly be recommended!!

|  the best !  |  show details
Jun 8th, 2010

the best !

|  Mike and Dana Reel  |  show details
by Mike and Dana Reel on Jan 23rd, 2010

Dr. Runte has gone out of his way to be there for my family from 1997-present. I have 8 children and they would rather see him than anyone else. He is not what I call a "Pill Pusher" and is always concerned with our over all health. He was my Dr. during my last 3 pregnacies and never missed a beat. Listened to me as a mom so he can get a full picture concerning my children and my husband. When we thought my husbands heart was failing in Aug. 2009, Eric was the first to see him and followed with my husbands case even when seeing a heart specialist in Modesto. Eric has never failed us in anyway as a Dr. When Sonora let my husband go home with no hope or follow up for him on a Friday, Eric had a hosp. bed delivered to my home on that next day,(Saturday) within an hour of me calling him...with me not knowing what to do. He made sure the bed was sent, not the nurse or Hospital. -----My husband and I concider him not only our family Dr. but our family Friend. He has been a true blessing.