A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Rushing:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Rushing, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rushing graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson.
Dr. Rushing has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Crossgates River Oaks Hospital
- Central Mississippi Medical Center
- Jackson HMA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Lane Rushing MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Eric L. Rushing practice?
- Dr. Eric Rushing has 3 office locations.
Dr. Eric Rushing practices Diagnostic Radiology near Jackson, MS.
See Jackson Radiologists.