A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Albright:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Albright is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Albright, MD, PC is board certified in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Lipid Disorders
- Nutritional Support
- Thyroid Diseases
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Albright graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Albright has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish Medical Center
- Centura Hlth-Porter Adventist Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Albright MD and PC is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Eric Albright practice?
- Dr. Eric Albright has 1 office location.
Dr. Eric Albright practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Denver, CO.
See Denver Internists and Denver Endocrinologists.