A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Bowman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bowman
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Binge Eating Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Bowman graduated from Ohio University , Athens.
Dr. Bowman has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Nationwide Childrens Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric S Bowman DO is a male Pediatric Sports Medicine, has 4 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Eric S. Bowman practice?
- Dr. Eric Bowman has 1 office location.
Dr. Eric Bowman practices Pediatric Sports Medicine near Columbus, OH.
See Columbus Pediatricians.