A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Bowman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bowman
Asthma Patient Education Use our asthma patient education guide to talk to your doctor about the questions and concerns you have in formulating the right asthma treatment plan for you.Before Visiting Dr. Bowman Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Binge Eating Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Bowman graduated from Ohio University , Athens.
Dr. Bowman has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Nationwide Childrens Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric S Bowman DO is a male Pediatric Sports Medicine, has 4 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Eric S. Bowman practice?
- Dr. Eric Bowman has 1 office location.
Dr. Eric Bowman practices Pediatric Sports Medicine near Columbus, OH.
See Columbus Pediatricians.