A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Bowman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bowman
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bowman Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Binge Eating Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Bowman graduated from Ohio University , Athens.
Dr. Bowman has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Nationwide Childrens Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric S Bowman DO is a male Pediatric Sports Medicine, has 4 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Eric S. Bowman practice?
- Dr. Eric Bowman has 1 office location.
Dr. Eric Bowman practices Pediatric Sports Medicine near Columbus, OH.
See Columbus Pediatricians.