More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Eric Bowman
Dr. Eric Bowman, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Phoenix, AZ, with another office in Columbus, OH. He has 9 years of experience. His specialties include Sports Medicine and Pediatrics. Dr. Bowman is affiliated with Phoenix Children's Hospital and Nationwide Childrens Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Eric Bowman has the following 2 specialties
- Sports Medicine
A sports medicine specialist is a physician who is trained to diagnose and treat injuries and conditions caused by participation in athletic activities.
These doctors are generally employed by professional sports teams to care for the...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Eric Bowman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Phoenix, AZ.
Dr. Brent Feudale
Phoenix, AZ 0 mi
Dr. Jesse Cohen
Medical Oncology, Pediatric Hematology and Oncology, Pediatrics
Phoenix, AZ 0 mi45
Dr. Keren Cedillos
Pediatrics, Pediatric Emergency Medicine
Phoenix, AZ 0 mi