Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Eric Carter
Dr. Eric Carter, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New Albany, IN. He has 18 years of experience. His specialties include Otolaryngology, Pediatrics and Pediatric Surgery. Dr. Carter is affiliated with Baptist Health Floyd, Clark Memorial Hospital and Kosair Children's Hospital. Dr. Carter has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Eric Carter has the following 3 specialties
An otolaryngologist is more commonly referred to as an ENT, someone that can treat medical issues you may be having with you ears, nose, or throat. This is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions of the ear, nose,...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
- Pediatric Surgery
A pediatric surgeon is a qualified surgeon who has additional training in performing surgery on young patients, including fetuses (neonatal or fetal surgery), infants, children, adolescents and teenagers.
Because pediatric patients are...
Dr. Eric Carter is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New Albany, IN.
Dr. Colin Neumann
New Albany, IN 0 mi6
Dr. Daniel Akin
Allergy and Immunology, Otolaryngology
New Albany, IN 0 mi44
Dr. Venkata Kakarlapudi
Allergy and Immunology, Otolaryngology, Pediatrics
New Albany, IN 0 mi19