A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Chan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Chan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Chan, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Chan graduated from University Of Saskatchewan College Of Medicine, Saskatoon. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Chan has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Alhambra Hospital Medical Center
- San Gabriel Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Siu Ping Chan MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Eric S. Chan practice?
- Dr. Eric Chan has 4 office locations.
Dr. Eric Chan practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near El Monte, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Monterey Park, CA and San Jose, CA.
See El Monte Obstetricians & Gynecologists.