A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Hansen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Hansen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Hansen, DO, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Lyme Disease
- Metabolic Disorders
- Nutritional Support
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hansen graduated from UMDNJ at Stratford. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hansen has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Newton Memorial Hospital
- St. Clare's Hospital-Sussex
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Samuel Hansen DO and MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Eric S. Hansen practice?
- Dr. Eric Hansen has 3 office locations.
Dr. Eric Hansen practices Internal Medicine near Vernon, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Newton, NJ and Tinton Falls, NJ.
See Vernon Internists.