A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Hansen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Hansen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Hansen, DO, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Lyme Disease
- Metabolic Disorders
- Nutritional Support
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hansen graduated from UMDNJ at Stratford. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hansen has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Newton Memorial Hospital
- St. Clare's Hospital-Sussex
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hansen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- University Health Plan - 3 plans
- Blue Cross of Northeastern Pennsylvania - 4 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Healthfirst - 1 plan
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Eric S. Hansen practice?
Dr. Eric Hansen practices Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease, and General Practice near Vernon, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Newton, NJ.
See Vernon Internists, Vernon Infectious Disease Doctors, and Vernon General Practitioners.