Dr. Eric Hansen Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Eric Hansen?

September 16th, 2016

Excellent Doctor

I have been frightened to go to a doctor for years. When I finally was sick enough to have to visit a doctor, I was lucky and found Dr. Hansen. He is thorough and compassionate; you will leave his office feeling like your problems are being well addressed.

May 19th, 2016

Avoid him

I went for blood work, and the Doctor never followed up with me on the results, I called the lab that did the work, and they sent the results over to me instantly, and they said the doctor received the results the week before. So I called the doctors office, and they said he never received the results from the lab and basically they said I was wasting his time, and they no longer accept my insurance....so he left me hanging looking for my results and another doctor. Avoid him...

January 7th, 2016

Dr. Hansen, is brilliant, kind and compassionate.

November 25th, 2015

Felt like I was wasting his time when I went for a physical. They could not get me out fast enough.

September 24th, 2015

Still waiting for mail prescription over a month office never sent order in

September 4th, 2015

Uncaring and rude staff make dealing with this office a nightmare.

I have found another Dr. but my Husband still goes to Dr. Hansen, though I don't know why. His office is run like an assembly line factory when it comes to getting the Dr. in and out of the room seeing you. But you are expected to wait no less than 15 minutes in a room before he comes in to see you. And when my Husband was told the nurse would be right in to give him a shot, he waited another 15 minutes before she came to do so.. Went to the pharmacy to pick up prescription that was supposed to be ordered while my husband was still in office (they usually submit via computer). But no script had been ordered, when I called office, after speaking with three different people I was told that Dr. had my Husbands chart with him in with another patient and they would get the script sent in when they could. Office staff is rude and uncaring and while Dr. Hansen has showed compassion in the past, he also seems to be more about business now than about healing.

March 31st, 2015

Staff is extremely rude and don't know how to deal with people. Billing is always and issue they cannot seem to get it right then it becomes your problem.

July 28th, 2013

outstanding

Dr Hansen is very nice. Have been seeing him for years and takes the time to listen to what you have to say. He is very detail oriented.Dr Hansen takes the time to answer questions and explains everything in detail. Some days the wait time is a bit long but I expect that at any office I go into. The nurses are really friendly and the office staff is very helpful. I recommend him to anyone who is looking for a caring and friendly dr.

May 29th, 2013

Rude secretary

After calling to make an appointment, the secretary who picked up the phone was very short with me and very rude. Going to Dr. Hansen for the first time and hope that he is nicer, like what I've heard, than his secretary.

June 21st, 2010

Dr. Hansen is an intelligent, caring doctor

After I visited Dr. Hansen 2-3 times and he had all my info in the system (the practice uses laptops to store/transmit all test results/send prescriptions and review records...very tech-y and reliable, in my opinion), he got to know me and remember me well,...and now appears to be a very caring physician. I have found him to be quite personable. Dr. Hansen actually listens to all my symptoms (I go in with a list!) and considers ALL possibilities, sometimes even coming up with ideas that even specialists had not considered (for my bad back, among other chronic maladies) Although I am a big woman (metabolic disorder), he never makes me feel scolded for it, but gently and empathetically makes suggestions, seeming to know exactly how much to say in order to not cause me to feel defensive or upset. He occasionally talks about things other than just my condition (like travel or entertainment activities), which puts me at ease. He is sweet interacting with my little daughter who is always with me (he has little ones of his own). He, personally (not his staff), called me, while I was on vacation, to give me some test results about which I'd been fretting (Everything was fine!). I highly recommend Dr.Hansen.

August 14th, 2008

He can't be with out his laptop....

I am sorry but if he could just put down his computer and look and listen to his patients maybe he would be a good doctor... His office staff is so rude.. I have been his patient for over 5 years.. It is time to move on..

August 16th, 2017