A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Hopkins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Hopkins is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Hopkins, FACS, MD, RVT is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hopkins graduated from Marshall University , Huntington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hopkins has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Charleston Area Medical Center
- Carilion Giles Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Shane Hopkins FACS, MD, and RVT is a male Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Eric S. Hopkins practice?
- Dr. Eric Hopkins has 3 office locations.
Dr. Eric Hopkins practices Surgery near Princeton, WV.
Additional practice locations include: Pearisburg, VA.
See Princeton Surgeons.