A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Levine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Levine is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Levine, MD, PHD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Retina Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Levine graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Levine has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St. John's Regional Medical Center
- White Memorial Medical Center/Adventist Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Scott Levine MD and PHD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Eric S. Levine practice?
- Dr. Eric Levine has 2 office locations.
Dr. Eric Levine practices Ophthalmology near Westlake Village, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Simi Valley, CA.
See Westlake Village Ophthalmologists.