A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Mullins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mullins
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mullins Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Mullins, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Mullins graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia.
Dr. Mullins has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Scott Mullins MD is a male Pediatrician, has 11 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Eric S. Mullins practice?
- Dr. Eric Mullins has 1 office location.
Dr. Eric Mullins practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Cincinnati, OH.
See Cincinnati Pediatricians and Cincinnati Oncologists.