A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Mullins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mullins
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mullins Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Mullins, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Mullins graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia.
Dr. Mullins has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Scott Mullins MD is a male Pediatrician, has 11 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Eric S. Mullins practice?
- Dr. Eric Mullins has 1 office location.
Dr. Eric Mullins practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Cincinnati, OH.
See Cincinnati Pediatricians and Cincinnati Oncologists.