A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Rosenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rosenberg
HIV / AIDS Patient Education Read our patient education guide and learn about AIDS and HIV symptoms as well as how to diagnose this serious disease which attacks your immune system.Before Visiting Dr. Rosenberg Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Rosenberg, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosenberg graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Rosenberg has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Mass General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Scott Rosenberg MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Eric S. Rosenberg practice?
- Dr. Eric Rosenberg has 1 office location.
Dr. Eric Rosenberg practices Infectious Disease near Boston, MA.
See Boston Infectious Disease Doctors.