A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Rosenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Rosenberg, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosenberg graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Rosenberg has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Mass General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rosenberg accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 17 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Cigna - 1 plan
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan