A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Rosenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rosenberg
Shingles Patient Education Patient education guide to shingles or herpes zoster, more commonly known as chickenpox which is a painful rash condition.Before Visiting Dr. Rosenberg Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Rosenberg, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosenberg graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Rosenberg has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Mass General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Scott Rosenberg MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Eric S. Rosenberg practice?
- Dr. Eric Rosenberg has 1 office location.
Dr. Eric Rosenberg practices Infectious Disease near Boston, MA.
See Boston Infectious Disease Doctors.