A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Siegel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Siegel, Dermatologist, Internist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Siegel, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Siegel graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Siegel has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- Clara Maass Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Siegel accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 8 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan