Dermatologist, Internist
350 Springfield Ave
Ste 205
Summit, NJ 07901
908-277-0900
Locations and availability (2)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
by Angela on Feb 19th, 2014

Wonderful experience both visits we had with him. Very nice and takes him time with patients.

|  chaotic and disorganized  |  show details
Jul 5th, 2012

Siegel epitomizes the ministerial, functionary physician of today. no care whatsoever for the patient. does not communicate. does not return calls. practices extreme defensive medicine even if it is at the expense of the patient. does not follow up. interposes his bureaucratic office staff between himself and the patient. do not waste your time.

Mar 16th, 2012

I love Dr. Siegel!!! he is very nice and caring. He answer all questions and take the time. With Dr. Siege, all you have to do is ask. I have referred him to 2 friends, and they love him too.

|  Great doc  |  show details
Dec 29th, 2011

All my questioned were answered and He made sure I undrstood everything because he knew I was nervous. His bedside manner put me at ease.

|  Aloof, inaccessible, rude  |  show details
Dec 28th, 2011

Dr. Siegel refuses to communicate with his patients. God forbid you need him later in the afternoon or anytime around a holiday or the weekend. He is heavily guarded by a rude and dismissive staff. If he does not want to talk to you, they will prevent you from reaching him and will hang up the phone on you. Absolutely terrible. I have had better follow-up and caring from a veterinarian for my dog than I do from Dr. Siegel. Definitely should avoid.

|  5 star experience  |  show details
Nov 8th, 2011

I had a great visit. The doctor took the time to explain everything to me. He was not rushed. I was not seen by "fake dermatologists" or PAs as was the case at the last practice that I went to.

|  Life savers  |  show details
Jun 4th, 2011

When my baby woke up with a terrible rash one morning I called Dr Siegels office. The girl on the phone was so nice on the phone and fit me in that morning! Dr siegel explained what my son had and how he got it and he was cleared up in no time. I am so thankful to Dr Siegel and everyone who helped me that day.

Apr 12th, 2011

Takes his time and explains everything so i understood everything, not in doctor talk, but in plain english so i understood. He made the diagnosis of a skin cancer when I came in for a rash. He saved my life!

Mar 12th, 2011

puts you at ease! Great Doc

Jan 15th, 2011

The quality of a top New York Doc in the suburbs of New Jersey!

Dec 22nd, 2010

Simply the best. Dr. Siegel diagnosed my problem after 3 other dermatologist could not!

Jul 30th, 2010

Down to earth, and explains everything so we understood the problem

|  Great Dermatologist!  |  show details
Nov 23rd, 2009

Dr. Siegel was caring, courteous and knew exactly what my diagnosis was. I highly recommend him to anyone that needs to see a Dermatologist!!