A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Weinstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Weinstein is Average.
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Weinstein
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Weinstein Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Weinstein, MD, MS is board certified in Vascular Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Weinstein graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Weinstein has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Centura Health Littleton Adventist Hospital
- Centura Hlth-Porter Adventist Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Scott Weinstein MD and MS is a male Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Eric S. Weinstein practice?
- Dr. Eric Weinstein has 1 office location.
Dr. Eric Weinstein practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Denver, CO.
See Denver Surgeons.