A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Weinstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Weinstein is Average.
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Weinstein, MD is board certified in Vascular Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Weinstein graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Weinstein has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Presbyterian St. Luke's Medical
- Centura Health Littleton Adventist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Scott Weinstein MD is a male Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Eric S. Weinstein practice?
- Dr. Eric Weinstein has 3 office locations.
Dr. Eric Weinstein practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Denver, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Boulder, CO.
See Denver Surgeons.