A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric White:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric White is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric White, BS, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Interstitial Lung Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. White graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. White has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University of Michigan Health System
- Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric White BS and MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Eric White practice?
- Dr. Eric White has 4 office locations.
Dr. Eric White practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Internists, Ann Arbor Critical Care Practitioners, and Ann Arbor Pulmonologists.