A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Sabonghy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Sabonghy, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sabonghy
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sabonghy Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Sabonghy, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Injuries
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Sabonghy graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Sabonghy has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Orthopedic Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Memorial City Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Sabonghy MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Eric Sabonghy practice?
- Dr. Eric Sabonghy has 1 office location.
Dr. Eric Sabonghy practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Houston, TX.
See Houston Surgeons.