A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. E Sabonghy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. E Sabonghy, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. E Sabonghy, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Injuries
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Sabonghy graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Sabonghy has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Memorial City Hospital
- Texas Orthopedic Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. E Peter Sabonghy MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. E P. Sabonghy practice?
- Dr. E Sabonghy has 4 office locations.
Dr. E Sabonghy practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Houston, TX.
See Houston Surgeons and Houston Orthopedic Surgeons.