Dr. Eric Sabonghy MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.8

January 29th, 2015
Great doctor and very very patient especially with kids.

January 2nd, 2015
In general I liked Dr. Sabonghy and he appears to be good at what he does, but I sat in the exam room during the post-op exam to see his PA, because he was on vacation, after a considerable wait. Also, very little information was provided regarding the prescriptions for my knee injury. I got one in the mail that I was not even expecting several days after my surgery, which cost me $50, and it doesn't seem to apply any longer.

March 24th, 2014
Horrible..
An orthopedic surgeon who cannot heal a fracture straight!! And do not tell the patient that the arm was healed with bowing. Only told the patient that "we will monitor it" after the arm was crooked after a green stick fracture, and patient complaint that she cannot turn the wrist. Do not give instructions to the techs how to do casting( Doctor is supposed to do the casting, not the uneducated techs). After the break, the ER doctor did the reduction and patient comes here for completing the cast and the tech breaks it again ( or the cast was too loose, the bone came out from the reduced state).. Horrible.. Horrible.. Horrible.. Don't ever go there if you want your arms and legs straight ..

May 30th, 2013
Great Doctor
My experience with Dr. Sabonghy was excellent. I have seen him 3 to 4 times. The most significant issue turned out to be compressed disc C4-C7. He listened to my issues (really listened), took action with x-ray, MRI and PT and once MRI results returned sent me to a wonderful nuero-surgeon. Dr. Sabonghy is caring, attentive, and excellent diagnostician. I highly recommend him. He will get to the bottom of your issues and get you back to good health.

October 6th, 2011
Dr Sabonghy is a very nice, caring doctor. I wouldn't go anywhere else. He is worth the wait.

May 10th, 2011
The wait time is unacceptable and the front desk staff don't know what they are doing
Everytime I go to the office I have to wait at least 45 minutes. Last time I waited for one hour and 30 minutes and I said something to the nurse before the doctor came in. They booked me early afternoon, I left work early and still was stuck in his office till 5:30 or so. Also, I think the doctor is overwhelmed with too many patients. He seemed distracted when he was talking to me and I had to remind him information that he should remember. I will be looking for another physician. For the money he gets from me and my insurance, I deserve better.

July 13th, 2010
I had a frozen shoulder & saw another dr who had me do PT. Then The other dr operated & my PT said they couldn't tell anything had been done. I went through PT until my follow up & the assistant advised more PT . My PT said get another opinion & recommended Dr Sabonghy. I did. Dr Sabonghly has seen me each visit the other dr saw me once & I was seen by the asistant even when I requested otherwise. My arm works now after surgery however is weak because of non use for a wasted year. So doing strengthening exercises now

September 15th, 2009
One of a kind physician
I had a nasty injury to my knee and let and Dr. Sabonghy fixed me up and took extra care of me. he has excellent manners and is a one of a kind doctor. he was available to me at midnight when being abused by a rehab center and he took care of me just like the old school doctors. didn't care what time it was or anything. i will always be extremely grateful. Thank you

August 10th, 2009
I had leg fracture and Dr. Sabonghy did excellent job in surgery. And All went very well.