A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Salzman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Salzman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Salzman, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Salzman graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Salzman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Paris Regional Medical Center-South
- Paris Regional Medical Center-North
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Eugene Salzman MD is a male Pediatrician, has 33 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Eric E. Salzman practice?
- Dr. Eric Salzman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Eric Salzman practices Pediatrics near Paris, TX.
See Paris Pediatricians.