A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Salzman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Salzman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Salzman, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Salzman graduated from Saint Louis University.More Education & Awards
Dr. Salzman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Paris Regional Medical Center-South
- Paris Regional Medical Center-North
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Salzman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Unicare - 7 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Eric E. Salzman practice?
Dr. Eric Salzman practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Adolescent Medicine near Paris, TX.
See Paris Pediatricians.