A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Savitsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Savitsky, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Savitsky graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville.
Dr. Savitsky has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Northridge Hospital Medical Center, Roscoe Boulevard Campus
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Savitsky accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 3 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 1 plan
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Eric A. Savitsky practice?
Dr. Eric Savitsky practices Emergency Medicine, Pediatric Emergency Medicine, and Pediatric Emergency Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Thousand Oaks, CA.
See Los Angeles Emergency Physicians, Los Angeles Pediatric Specialists, and Los Angeles Pediatricians.