A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Sax:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Sax is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Sax, MBA, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Nuclear Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Interventional Radiology
Education & Awards
Dr. Sax graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Sax has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital
- Emerson Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Jay Sax MBA and MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Nuclear Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Eric J. Sax practice?
- Dr. Eric Sax has 3 office locations.
Dr. Eric Sax practices Diagnostic Radiology and Nuclear Radiology near Rochester, NH.
Additional practice locations include: Warwick, RI and New Hartford, NY.
See Rochester Radiologists and Rochester Nuclear Medicine Physicians.