A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Scarbrough:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Scarbrough is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Scarbrough, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Scarbrough graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Scarbrough has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Eastern Long Island Hospital
- Peconic Bay Medical Center
- Southampton Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Scarbrough MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Eric Scarbrough practice?
- Dr. Eric Scarbrough has 1 office location.
Dr. Eric Scarbrough practices Otolaryngology near Aquebogue, NY.
See Aquebogue Otolaryngologists.