A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. T Schackow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schackow
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Schackow Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. T Schackow, MD, PHD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Schackow graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Schackow has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Ingalls Memorial Hospital
- Saints Mary And Elizabeth Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. T Eric Schackow MD and PHD is a male Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. T E. Schackow practice?
- Dr. T Schackow has 1 office location.
Dr. T Schackow practices Family Medicine near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Primary Care Doctors.