A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Schaff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Schaff is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Schaff, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Schaff graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Schaff has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Christiana Care Health Services
- Temple University Hospital
- Temple University Hospital - Episcopal Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Alan Schaff MD is a male Pediatrician, has 35 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Eric A. Schaff practice?
- Dr. Eric Schaff has 2 office locations.
Dr. Eric Schaff practices Pediatrics near Uniontown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Uniontown Pediatricians.