Plastic Surgery Specialist, Surgical Specialist
Video profile

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Jul 13th, 2016

Highly recommend Dr. Eric Schaffer. Wonderful surgeon & staff. PT

by JD on Jan 21st, 2016

First, let me say that I am absolutely thrilled with my experience and results with Dr. Schaffer. Although I had always been body confident, in the back of my mind, I did think I would like to have larger breasts. As I entered my mid-twenties, that feeling persisted and I decided to make a consultation with Dr. Schaffer. I didn’t really know anyone that had breast augmentation so I resorted to internet research; I came across Dr. Schaffer and looked through all of his testimonials and picture galleries. I was consistently impressed with the results of his patients and decided to make a consultation appointment. I went to the consultation, unsure of what to expect and with a list of questions. I was immediately surprised because I have never had a physician devote so much time to an appointment, as Dr. Schaffer did. Before he was done talking, nearly all of my questions had been answered thoroughly. We spent time discussing my body type and desired results; Dr. Schaffer and the wonderful ladies in the office were extremely patient, honest and helpful during this process. I booked my surgery date a few days after my consultation appointment. Before surgery, I had an appointment to discuss every detail of the pre-op process, what to expect the day of surgery and the post-op/recovery process. Everything was explained me very thoroughly and detailed notes were provided for me to reference as needed. Surgery of any kind can be very nerve-wracking and their efforts helped put me at ease. Surgery went great and I have completed my series of follow-up appointments since. I honestly looked forward to my appointments, not only to check my progress but also because I was always warmly welcomed and received great care. I have never felt like Dr. Schaffer was trying to rush through my appointment and get to the next and the ladies of the office were always very helpful any time I had questions- whether I was in the office or on the phone. I did have consultation appointments scheduled with other physicians but once I met with Dr. Schaffer- I knew I found the physician I trusted for this job and personally, it is one of the best decisions I’ve ever made!

Sep 3rd, 2015

great

BEST PLASTIC SURGEON IN TEXAS!!! show details BEST PLASTIC SURGEON IN TEXAS!!!
Sep 3rd, 2015

I don’t even know where to being, Dr. Eric Schaffer and his staff are absolutely AMAZING! They really care about you and what you want. I went for a breast augmentation that I have been wanting since I was 16 after a lot of research I found the Doctor I’ve been looking for. I went in for my consult, which went fabulous; Dr. Schaffer understood exactly what I wanted. I got super lucky and as I was checking out I found out there was an opening for surgery the next day! I GOT MY SURGERY THAT VERY NEXT DAY! I’m 3 weeks post-op and I couldn’t be happier!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE my new “boobies”. I feel so confident now and everything has been fantastic. It is exactly what I was going for and they look so natural. The healing process was a breeze. Dr. Schaffer and his staff make sure you’re taken care of from day one and so forth. If you need a surgeon you should choose Dr. Schaffer HE IS THE BEST! 5 STARS!

Jul 25th, 2015

Amazing Dr.. Great results.

by Military Wife on Jun 23rd, 2015

Dr. Schaffer is THE BOMB!!!!!! His warm smile and bed side manners alone.......makes his work 1000 times better.... I went to him for one thing but, he explained to me in his professional what would work better. He's the professional so I took his advice......The morning of my surgery he made me stand on this step and stared at my stomach for like an empty canvas for like 2 min!!! He began to draw on my stomach, hips and flanks like Picasso!!!!! I had no idea what those lines meant but, he sure did because, a few times he didn't like the lines and he changed them!!!!! The look on his face during this time was intense but, he still made time to share his warm smile to check to make sure that I was ok!!!!!!! Nothing or no one else mattered to him once he walked into my curtain but me!!!!! He was focused on his patient!!!!! Now almost one month after my tummy tuck....... I can finally see his vision that he saw through his weird lines (lol) my stomach is amazing!!!!! The way my stomach perfectly flows with my hips is nothing short of amazing!!!!!!! I Love Dr. Shaffer's work..... He went above and beyond his responsibilities and removed a cyst under my belly that's been causing pain almost everyday for over a year!!!!!! So now my stomach is amazing and the pain in my stomach is gone!!!!! He even requested my medical records to make sure everything was ok..... This man is the best!!!!! I honestly believe that he should have his own TV show on TLC right along with his AMAZING staff!!!!!

Dr. Perfectionist show details Dr. Perfectionist
by Shana Brader on Apr 16th, 2015

I could not be more pleased with my results. My breasts were mis-shapen from augmentation done by a different doctor 17 years ago. Dr. S spent nearly 6 hours reconstructing my breasts and they look and feel so natural. I am one week post-op and I am amazed at how perfect my breasts look and feel. Dr. S is not only a doctor and surgeon but an absolute artist. He is a perfectionist and my results illustrate that trait.

Review following a beast augmentation show details Review following a beast augmentation
by Sarah kendrick on Jan 8th, 2015

I read reviews before selecting my surgeon, so brace yourself because this is going to be long (btw in a GOOD way). I'll start by saying I love my choice of going with Dr.Schaffer. Originally I had heard about Dr. Schaffer from a friend who had a consultation and spoke very highly of him. I decided to see for myself, note he was my 5th plastic surgeon to have a consultation with (2 in Houston, 3 in San Antonio). I was not disappointed in my consultation and all my high expectations were met. The consultation was professional and informative. Obviously I selected Dr. Schaffer to perform my breast augmentation. I went from barely a Acup to a 375cc, which landed me at a 32D cup. Dr.Schaffer really helped find the right fit for my body. I wanted to achieve the natural look. In addition, I am naturally lean, tall, and active. He took all of that into consideration. I went with the saline breast implants (at the time I was 21 and due to regulations was not able to get silicone and I was to eager to wait). The end result was absolutely everything I had hoped for and more. They were so natural looking that most people couldn't tell I had surgery unless I told them (exactly what I wanted!!) Needless to say I ended up with a gorgeous enhancement that complimented my body perfectly. A couple months after recovering I ran into a complication. I developed capsular scar tissue and needed a second surgery to release the tissue. Please note this complication is NOT related to the surgeon. This is a complication that can occur and there is little to nothing you can due to prevent it. During my second surgery Dr.Schaffer did what I believe to be everything in his power to make sure everything remained perfect. I am still recovering from the second surgery but I anticipate my results to be just like the first surgery (perfect). Overall, Dr.Schaffer was a pleasure to work with and I highly recommend him!

The Best show details The Best
by Rebecca Dusckas on Mar 7th, 2013

Dr. Schaffer is the absolute best! I'm 100% satisfied with my breast augmentation. I highly recommend him. He is fantastic and his staff is great.

My decision to have a face lift show details My decision to have a face lift
Aug 31st, 2012

I am 68 years old and i trusted my instincts to let Dr schaffer do it.Cut the story short he is Good, Very Good.I cannot believe the shape of my face.I am very pleased with the results.I look younger and i feel so much better about myself.If you want ewxcellent results he is the Doctor you want.

I love him!!! show details I love him!!!
Sep 15th, 2011

Dr. Schaefer is a great Plastic Surgeon! I am so please with my breast!! He is a wonderful doctor with a beautiful personality!! He don't know but he has made me feel at least 20 yrs younger looking at my breast. They are beautiful!!!!!!!!!!

Dr. Eric Schaffer is the best doctor!! show details Dr. Eric Schaffer is the best doctor!!
Aug 17th, 2011

I love the staff they are so welcoming and sweet!! Laser hair removal has changed my life, no more shaving, waxing, etc. Absolutely painless and fast. Dr. Schaffer is very thorough and knowledgeable he will answer any concern with patience. His Botox injections are painless and they have helped rid me of my migraines. It's nice to know there are doctors who still care about their patients. I have even recommended Dr. Schaffer to my mom for a breast augmentation!!

Absolute Best Plastic Surgeon in San Antonio show details Absolute Best Plastic Surgeon in San Antonio
Feb 3rd, 2011

I would highly recommend this surgeon. He is a perfectionist and truly cares about his patients. As for my own surgery, he worked an extra three hours to give me the best result possible. I think he is the best in San Antonio.

Sep 1st, 2010

Dr. Schaffer has changed my life, he's the best Dr.

Highly Recommend show details Highly Recommend
Oct 21st, 2009

Dr. Schaffer is very meticulous and a perfectionist for breast augmentation. Highly recommend this doctor.