Dr. Eric Schaffer MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

October 8th, 2016
Couldn't be happier!
The staff is all absolutely wonderful. Dr. Schaffer made me feel very comfortable and confident going into my procedure. He took his time to make sure everything looked perfect! I could not be happier with the outcome! I absolutely love my new additions!

September 20th, 2016
5 STAR DOCTOR HIGHLY RECOMMEND
I highly recommend this surgeon he has overqualified certifications and experience. Since the first time I met this amazing doctor for my consultation he made me feel extremely comfortable. He is such a knowledgeable, patient, and humble doctor. He makes sure he answers and questions or concerns before you leave the office. You don't feel rushed or pressured into the procedure. The staff was helpful and welcoming before and after my breast augmentation. This doctor is simply the BEST! I am so happy with my results and I'm barely one week post opp. My breast are the perfect size and are very soft to the touch. I am very excited to see and feel my results in the upcoming weeks.

July 13th, 2016
Highly recommend Dr. Eric Schaffer. Wonderful surgeon & staff. PT

January 21st, 2016
First, let me say that I am absolutely thrilled with my experience and results with Dr. Schaffer. Although I had always been body confident, in the back of my mind, I did think I would like to have larger breasts. As I entered my mid-twenties, that feeling persisted and I decided to make a consultation with Dr. Schaffer. I didn’t really know anyone that had breast augmentation so I resorted to internet research; I came across Dr. Schaffer and looked through all of his testimonials and picture galleries. I was consistently impressed with the results of his patients and decided to make a consultation appointment. I went to the consultation, unsure of what to expect and with a list of questions. I was immediately surprised because I have never had a physician devote so much time to an appointment, as Dr. Schaffer did. Before he was done talking, nearly all of my questions had been answered thoroughly. We spent time discussing my body type and desired results; Dr. Schaffer and the wonderful ladies in the office were extremely patient, honest and helpful during this process. I booked my surgery date a few days after my consultation appointment. Before surgery, I had an appointment to discuss every detail of the pre-op process, what to expect the day of surgery and the post-op/recovery process. Everything was explained me very thoroughly and detailed notes were provided for me to reference as needed. Surgery of any kind can be very nerve-wracking and their efforts helped put me at ease. Surgery went great and I have completed my series of follow-up appointments since. I honestly looked forward to my appointments, not only to check my progress but also because I was always warmly welcomed and received great care. I have never felt like Dr. Schaffer was trying to rush through my appointment and get to the next and the ladies of the office were always very helpful any time I had questions- whether I was in the office or on the phone. I did have consultation appointments scheduled with other physicians but once I met with Dr. Schaffer- I knew I found the physician I trusted for this job and personally, it is one of the best decisions I’ve ever made!

September 3rd, 2015
great

September 3rd, 2015
BEST PLASTIC SURGEON IN TEXAS!!!
I don’t even know where to being, Dr. Eric Schaffer and his staff are absolutely AMAZING! They really care about you and what you want. I went for a breast augmentation that I have been wanting since I was 16 after a lot of research I found the Doctor I’ve been looking for. I went in for my consult, which went fabulous; Dr. Schaffer understood exactly what I wanted. I got super lucky and as I was checking out I found out there was an opening for surgery the next day! I GOT MY SURGERY THAT VERY NEXT DAY! I’m 3 weeks post-op and I couldn’t be happier!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE my new “boobies”. I feel so confident now and everything has been fantastic. It is exactly what I was going for and they look so natural. The healing process was a breeze. Dr. Schaffer and his staff make sure you’re taken care of from day one and so forth. If you need a surgeon you should choose Dr. Schaffer HE IS THE BEST! 5 STARS!

July 25th, 2015
Amazing Dr.. Great results.

June 23rd, 2015
Dr. Schaffer is THE BOMB!!!!!! His warm smile and bed side manners alone.......makes his work 1000 times better.... I went to him for one thing but, he explained to me in his professional what would work better. He's the professional so I took his advice......The morning of my surgery he made me stand on this step and stared at my stomach for like an empty canvas for like 2 min!!! He began to draw on my stomach, hips and flanks like Picasso!!!!! I had no idea what those lines meant but, he sure did because, a few times he didn't like the lines and he changed them!!!!! The look on his face during this time was intense but, he still made time to share his warm smile to check to make sure that I was ok!!!!!!! Nothing or no one else mattered to him once he walked into my curtain but me!!!!! He was focused on his patient!!!!! Now almost one month after my tummy tuck....... I can finally see his vision that he saw through his weird lines (lol) my stomach is amazing!!!!! The way my stomach perfectly flows with my hips is nothing short of amazing!!!!!!! I Love Dr. Shaffer's work..... He went above and beyond his responsibilities and removed a cyst under my belly that's been causing pain almost everyday for over a year!!!!!! So now my stomach is amazing and the pain in my stomach is gone!!!!! He even requested my medical records to make sure everything was ok..... This man is the best!!!!! I honestly believe that he should have his own TV show on TLC right along with his AMAZING staff!!!!!

April 16th, 2015
Dr. Perfectionist
I could not be more pleased with my results. My breasts were mis-shapen from augmentation done by a different doctor 17 years ago. Dr. S spent nearly 6 hours reconstructing my breasts and they look and feel so natural. I am one week post-op and I am amazed at how perfect my breasts look and feel. Dr. S is not only a doctor and surgeon but an absolute artist. He is a perfectionist and my results illustrate that trait.

January 8th, 2015
Review following a beast augmentation
I read reviews before selecting my surgeon, so brace yourself because this is going to be long (btw in a GOOD way). I'll start by saying I love my choice of going with Dr.Schaffer. Originally I had heard about Dr. Schaffer from a friend who had a consultation and spoke very highly of him. I decided to see for myself, note he was my 5th plastic surgeon to have a consultation with (2 in Houston, 3 in San Antonio). I was not disappointed in my consultation and all my high expectations were met. The consultation was professional and informative. Obviously I selected Dr. Schaffer to perform my breast augmentation. I went from barely a Acup to a 375cc, which landed me at a 32D cup. Dr.Schaffer really helped find the right fit for my body. I wanted to achieve the natural look. In addition, I am naturally lean, tall, and active. He took all of that into consideration. I went with the saline breast implants (at the time I was 21 and due to regulations was not able to get silicone and I was to eager to wait). The end result was absolutely everything I had hoped for and more. They were so natural looking that most people couldn't tell I had surgery unless I told them (exactly what I wanted!!) Needless to say I ended up with a gorgeous enhancement that complimented my body perfectly. A couple months after recovering I ran into a complication. I developed capsular scar tissue and needed a second surgery to release the tissue. Please note this complication is NOT related to the surgeon. This is a complication that can occur and there is little to nothing you can due to prevent it. During my second surgery Dr.Schaffer did what I believe to be everything in his power to make sure everything remained perfect. I am still recovering from the second surgery but I anticipate my results to be just like the first surgery (perfect). Overall, Dr.Schaffer was a pleasure to work with and I highly recommend him!

March 7th, 2013
The Best
Dr. Schaffer is the absolute best! I'm 100% satisfied with my breast augmentation. I highly recommend him. He is fantastic and his staff is great.

August 31st, 2012
My decision to have a face lift
I am 68 years old and i trusted my instincts to let Dr schaffer do it.Cut the story short he is Good, Very Good.I cannot believe the shape of my face.I am very pleased with the results.I look younger and i feel so much better about myself.If you want ewxcellent results he is the Doctor you want.