Surgical Specialist, Plastic Surgery Specialist
Video profile

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Jul 25th, 2015

Amazing Dr.. Great results.

by Military Wife on Jun 23rd, 2015

Dr. Schaffer is THE BOMB!!!!!! His warm smile and bed side manners alone.......makes his work 1000 times better.... I went to him for one thing but, he explained to me in his professional what would work better. He's the professional so I took his advice......The morning of my surgery he made me stand on this step and stared at my stomach for like an empty canvas for like 2 min!!! He began to draw on my stomach, hips and flanks like Picasso!!!!! I had no idea what those lines meant but, he sure did because, a few times he didn't like the lines and he changed them!!!!! The look on his face during this time was intense but, he still made time to share his warm smile to check to make sure that I was ok!!!!!!! Nothing or no one else mattered to him once he walked into my curtain but me!!!!! He was focused on his patient!!!!! Now almost one month after my tummy tuck....... I can finally see his vision that he saw through his weird lines (lol) my stomach is amazing!!!!! The way my stomach perfectly flows with my hips is nothing short of amazing!!!!!!! I Love Dr. Shaffer's work..... He went above and beyond his responsibilities and removed a cyst under my belly that's been causing pain almost everyday for over a year!!!!!! So now my stomach is amazing and the pain in my stomach is gone!!!!! He even requested my medical records to make sure everything was ok..... This man is the best!!!!! I honestly believe that he should have his own TV show on TLC right along with his AMAZING staff!!!!!

Dr. Perfectionist show details Dr. Perfectionist
by Shana Brader on Apr 16th, 2015

I could not be more pleased with my results. My breasts were mis-shapen from augmentation done by a different doctor 17 years ago. Dr. S spent nearly 6 hours reconstructing my breasts and they look and feel so natural. I am one week post-op and I am amazed at how perfect my breasts look and feel. Dr. S is not only a doctor and surgeon but an absolute artist. He is a perfectionist and my results illustrate that trait.

Review following a beast augmentation show details Review following a beast augmentation
by Sarah kendrick on Jan 8th, 2015

I read reviews before selecting my surgeon, so brace yourself because this is going to be long (btw in a GOOD way). I'll start by saying I love my choice of going with Dr.Schaffer. Originally I had heard about Dr. Schaffer from a friend who had a consultation and spoke very highly of him. I decided to see for myself, note he was my 5th plastic surgeon to have a consultation with (2 in Houston, 3 in San Antonio). I was not disappointed in my consultation and all my high expectations were met. The consultation was professional and informative. Obviously I selected Dr. Schaffer to perform my breast augmentation. I went from barely a Acup to a 375cc, which landed me at a 32D cup. Dr.Schaffer really helped find the right fit for my body. I wanted to achieve the natural look. In addition, I am naturally lean, tall, and active. He took all of that into consideration. I went with the saline breast implants (at the time I was 21 and due to regulations was not able to get silicone and I was to eager to wait). The end result was absolutely everything I had hoped for and more. They were so natural looking that most people couldn't tell I had surgery unless I told them (exactly what I wanted!!) Needless to say I ended up with a gorgeous enhancement that complimented my body perfectly. A couple months after recovering I ran into a complication. I developed capsular scar tissue and needed a second surgery to release the tissue. Please note this complication is NOT related to the surgeon. This is a complication that can occur and there is little to nothing you can due to prevent it. During my second surgery Dr.Schaffer did what I believe to be everything in his power to make sure everything remained perfect. I am still recovering from the second surgery but I anticipate my results to be just like the first surgery (perfect). Overall, Dr.Schaffer was a pleasure to work with and I highly recommend him!

The Best show details The Best
by Rebecca Dusckas on Mar 7th, 2013

Dr. Schaffer is the absolute best! I'm 100% satisfied with my breast augmentation. I highly recommend him. He is fantastic and his staff is great.

My decision to have a face lift show details My decision to have a face lift
Aug 31st, 2012

I am 68 years old and i trusted my instincts to let Dr schaffer do it.Cut the story short he is Good, Very Good.I cannot believe the shape of my face.I am very pleased with the results.I look younger and i feel so much better about myself.If you want ewxcellent results he is the Doctor you want.

I love him!!! show details I love him!!!
Sep 15th, 2011

Dr. Schaefer is a great Plastic Surgeon! I am so please with my breast!! He is a wonderful doctor with a beautiful personality!! He don't know but he has made me feel at least 20 yrs younger looking at my breast. They are beautiful!!!!!!!!!!

Dr. Eric Schaffer is the best doctor!! show details Dr. Eric Schaffer is the best doctor!!
Aug 17th, 2011

I love the staff they are so welcoming and sweet!! Laser hair removal has changed my life, no more shaving, waxing, etc. Absolutely painless and fast. Dr. Schaffer is very thorough and knowledgeable he will answer any concern with patience. His Botox injections are painless and they have helped rid me of my migraines. It's nice to know there are doctors who still care about their patients. I have even recommended Dr. Schaffer to my mom for a breast augmentation!!

Absolute Best Plastic Surgeon in San Antonio show details Absolute Best Plastic Surgeon in San Antonio
Feb 3rd, 2011

I would highly recommend this surgeon. He is a perfectionist and truly cares about his patients. As for my own surgery, he worked an extra three hours to give me the best result possible. I think he is the best in San Antonio.

Sep 1st, 2010

Dr. Schaffer has changed my life, he's the best Dr.

Highly Recommend show details Highly Recommend
Oct 21st, 2009

Dr. Schaffer is very meticulous and a perfectionist for breast augmentation. Highly recommend this doctor.