Plastic Surgeons, Surgical Specialist
1303 McCullough Ave
Ste 363
San Antonio, TX 78212
210-227-3223
Locations and availability (1)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  The Best  |  show details
by Rebecca Dusckas on Mar 7th, 2013

Dr. Schaffer is the absolute best! I'm 100% satisfied with my breast augmentation. I highly recommend him. He is fantastic and his staff is great.

|  My decision to have a face lift  |  show details
Aug 31st, 2012

I am 68 years old and i trusted my instincts to let Dr schaffer do it.Cut the story short he is Good, Very Good.I cannot believe the shape of my face.I am very pleased with the results.I look younger and i feel so much better about myself.If you want ewxcellent results he is the Doctor you want.

|  I love him!!!  |  show details
Sep 15th, 2011

Dr. Schaefer is a great Plastic Surgeon! I am so please with my breast!! He is a wonderful doctor with a beautiful personality!! He don't know but he has made me feel at least 20 yrs younger looking at my breast. They are beautiful!!!!!!!!!!

|  Dr. Eric Schaffer is the best doctor!!  |  show details
Aug 17th, 2011

I love the staff they are so welcoming and sweet!! Laser hair removal has changed my life, no more shaving, waxing, etc. Absolutely painless and fast. Dr. Schaffer is very thorough and knowledgeable he will answer any concern with patience. His Botox injections are painless and they have helped rid me of my migraines. It's nice to know there are doctors who still care about their patients. I have even recommended Dr. Schaffer to my mom for a breast augmentation!!

|  Absolute Best Plastic Surgeon in San Antonio  |  show details
Feb 3rd, 2011

I would highly recommend this surgeon. He is a perfectionist and truly cares about his patients. As for my own surgery, he worked an extra three hours to give me the best result possible. I think he is the best in San Antonio.

|  show details
Sep 1st, 2010

Dr. Schaffer has changed my life, he's the best Dr.

|  Highly Recommend  |  show details
Oct 21st, 2009

Dr. Schaffer is very meticulous and a perfectionist for breast augmentation. Highly recommend this doctor.