A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Schenkel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Schenkel, Allergist & Immunologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schenkel
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Schenkel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Schenkel, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Drug Allergy
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Schenkel graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Schenkel has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- Easton Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric J Schenkel MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Eric J. Schenkel practice?
- Dr. Eric Schenkel has 1 office location.
Dr. Eric Schenkel practices Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine near Bethlehem, PA.
See Bethlehem Allergists and Bethlehem Internists.