A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Schenkel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Schenkel, Allergist & Immunologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Schenkel, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Drug Allergy
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Schenkel graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Schenkel has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- St Luke's Quakertown Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Schenkel accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 11 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 4 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 6 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 5 plans
- Humana - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Eric J. Schenkel practice?
Dr. Eric Schenkel practices Allergy & Immunology, Allergy, Internal Medicine, and Pediatrics near Bethlehem, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Easton, PA.
See Bethlehem Allergists, Bethlehem Internists, and Bethlehem Pediatricians.