A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Schenkel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Schenkel, Allergist & Immunologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schenkel
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Schenkel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Schenkel, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Drug Allergy
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Schenkel graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Schenkel has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- Easton Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric J Schenkel MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Eric J. Schenkel practice?
- Dr. Eric Schenkel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Eric Schenkel practices Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine near Bethlehem, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Easton, PA.
See Bethlehem Allergists and Bethlehem Internists.