Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Eric Scheper
Dr. Eric Scheper, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Columbus, IN, with other offices in Lexington, KY and Lexington, KY (and 1 other location). He has 14 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Scheper is affiliated with Columbus Regional Hospital, Saint Joseph East and Good Samaritan Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Eric Scheper has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Eric Scheper is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Columbus, IN.
Dr. Robert Elliott
Columbus, IN 0 mi15
Dr. Dekui Zhang
Hospitalist, Internal Medicine
Columbus, IN 0 mi33
Dr. Bradley Erickson
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine
Columbus, IN 0 mi16