A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Scher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Scher, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Nutritional Support
- Preventive Medicine
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Scher graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Scher has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric J Scher MBBS and MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Eric J. Scher practice?
- Dr. Eric Scher has 2 office locations.
Dr. Eric Scher practices Internal Medicine near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: West Bloomfield, MI.
See Detroit Internists.