A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Schmell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Schmell, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Schmell graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.More Education & Awards
Dr. Schmell has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- John F Kennedy Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Schmell accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Eric B. Schmell practice?
Dr. Eric Schmell practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Edison, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Old Bridge, NJ and Kendall Park, NJ.
See Edison Radiologists.