A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Schmidt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Schmidt is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schmidt
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Schmidt Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Schmidt, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Schmidt graduated from University of California at Davis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Schmidt has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Ukiah Valley Medical Center/Adventist Health
- Healdsburg District Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Stephan Schmidt MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Eric S. Schmidt practice?
- Dr. Eric Schmidt has 2 office locations.
Dr. Eric Schmidt practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Santa Rosa, CA.
See Santa Rosa Surgeons.