A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Schmitt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Schmitt is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schmitt
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Schmitt Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Schmitt, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Schmitt graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Schmitt has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric John Schmitt MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Eric J. Schmitt practice?
- Dr. Eric Schmitt has 3 office locations.
Dr. Eric Schmitt practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Denton, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Coppell, TX and Cumberland, RI.
See Denton Allergists and Denton Pediatricians.