A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Schmitt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Schmitt is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schmitt
Asthma Patient Education Use our asthma patient education guide to talk to your doctor about the questions and concerns you have in formulating the right asthma treatment plan for you.Before Visiting Dr. Schmitt Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Schmitt, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Schmitt graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Schmitt has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric John Schmitt MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Eric J. Schmitt practice?
- Dr. Eric Schmitt has 3 office locations.
Dr. Eric Schmitt practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Denton, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Coppell, TX and Cumberland, RI.
See Denton Allergists and Denton Pediatricians.