A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Schmitt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Schmitt is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schmitt
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Schmitt Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Schmitt, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Schmitt graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Schmitt has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric John Schmitt MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Eric J. Schmitt practice?
- Dr. Eric Schmitt has 3 office locations.
Dr. Eric Schmitt practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Denton, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Coppell, TX and Cumberland, RI.
See Denton Allergists and Denton Pediatricians.