A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Schmitt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Schmitt is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Schmitt, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Schmitt graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Schmitt has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Schmitt accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans