Dr. Eric Schmitt Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Eric Schmitt?

Staffing is spotty

Posted on September 19th, 2016

Just don't do it if you want allergy shots in Denton. His primary office is in Frisco. The Denton office is inconsistently staffed and I have missed my shots several time when I arrived and the doors were locked. Yes I had an appointment. I even called to confirm. Yes I called to discuss but no one called me back. The treatment that I did receive was good. I wish Dr. Schmitt success in the future.

Mother of child with complex issues

Posted on October 26th, 2015

Oustanding doctor that has always gone out of his way to help my daughter!

Posted on October 10th, 2014

Very confusing billing practices with rude staff so don't bother requesting an explanation.

Stay Away From This Doctor

Posted on September 9th, 2010

No one in this office, including Dr. Schmitt is capable of communicating. Two times I had an appointment, yet when I arrived no one was expecting me. For my allergy shots, they changed the dosage level without telling me. When I had a reaction to a shot, they never put it in my records. I was miserable the entire time I was his patient. Then when I requested my records so I could change doctors, what they gave me was incomplete, and then they gave me several excuses as to why the records could not be given to me. This was after I drove to his office and made a scene because no would call me back or fax my records to me.

Great Dr!

Posted on June 11th, 2010

Dr. Schmitt was able to figure out what has been going on with my young child (18 month old) after I have taken him to 4 other Drs. He spent at least half an hour in the room to make sure we were on the same page and completely understood what had been causing my son to have these problems recur. He was patient and not just trying to do a bunch of stuff to make a buck. It is very clear he has a passion for what he is doing and enjoys children. I will be forever grateful for Dr. Schmitt and his care!!! If anyone is suffering through the horrible allergies give him a shot.

Avoid Dr. Eric Schmitt At All Cost

Posted on June 10th, 2010

Communication is poor - this includes doctor and staff. There is no clear process as to how to get an allergy shot in a timely manner. When I have a reaction to a shot they don't record it. There's no clear protocol as to how to report a reaction. When discussing a reaction to a shot or to a medication I feel as though I'm being ignored. There have been several times that I have watched as other patients arrived for scheduled appointments or shots, and none of the staff seemed to have any idea they were coming.

Posted on September 6th, 2017