A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Schmitter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Schmitter is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schmitter
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Schmitter Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Schmitter, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Schmitter graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Schmitter has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
- UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Dean Schmitter MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 48 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Eric D. Schmitter practice?
- Dr. Eric Schmitter has 2 office locations.
Dr. Eric Schmitter practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Santa Monica, CA.
See Santa Monica Orthopedic Surgeons.