A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Schmitter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Schmitter is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Schmitter, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Schmitter graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Schmitter has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
- UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Dean Schmitter MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 47 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Eric D. Schmitter practice?
- Dr. Eric Schmitter has 2 office locations.
Dr. Eric Schmitter practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Santa Monica, CA.
See Santa Monica Orthopedic Surgeons.