A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Schneider:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Schneider graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Schneider has 23 hospital affiliations:
- North Memorial Medical Center
- Healtheast St John's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric S Schneider MD is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Eric S. Schneider practice?
- Dr. Eric Schneider has 5 office locations.
Dr. Eric Schneider practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Minneapolis, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Waconia, MN.
See Minneapolis Internists and Minneapolis Nephrologists.