A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Schoen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Schoen is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schoen
Psoriatic Arthritis Patient Education Read about psoriasis and arthritic symptoms in our psoriatic arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Schoen Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Osteoarthritis of the Knee
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Schoen, MD is board certified in Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Schoen graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Schoen has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Overlake Hospital Medical Center
- St Francis Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric A Schoen MD is a male Rheumatologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Eric A. Schoen practice?
- Dr. Eric Schoen has 1 office location.
Dr. Eric Schoen practices Rheumatology near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Rheumatologists.