A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Schoen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Schoen is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Schoen, MD is board certified in Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Schoen graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Schoen has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph Medical Center
- Overlake Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Alan Schoen MD is a male Rheumatologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Eric A. Schoen practice?
- Dr. Eric Schoen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Eric Schoen practices Rheumatology near Tacoma, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Seattle, WA.
See Tacoma Rheumatologists.