A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Schreiber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Schreiber is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Schreiber, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Schreiber graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington.
Dr. Schreiber has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- HALLMARK HEALTH SYSTEM/Melrose-Wakefield Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Stephen Schreiber MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Eric S. Schreiber practice?
- Dr. Eric Schreiber has 1 office location.
Dr. Eric Schreiber practices Internal Medicine near Melrose, MA.
See Melrose Internists.