A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Schreiber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Schreiber is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Schreiber, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology and Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Schreiber graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington.
Dr. Schreiber has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- HALLMARK HEALTH SYSTEM/Melrose-Wakefield Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Schreiber accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 22 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 15 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Cigna - 20 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan