Internists, Endocrinologist (diabetes, hormones)

Main St. Family Practice
675 Main St
Melrose, MA 02176
781-662-4934
Locations and availability (1)

2.5

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Horrible experience  |  show details
by linda j. on Oct 26th, 2013

The first time I met Dr. Schreiber he asked me to prove to him that I was lactating. In my opinion all he needed to do is look at my mri and see that I had a pituitary tumor and my high levels of prolactin in my blood work, not to mention that I already told him I showed my gyn, instead of me pulling out my breast and expel milk. I went to him a few more times after just thinking I was paranoid but he kept referring to me as pretty and looking good. He made me feel very uncomfortable. I can see why he hired that secretary she is very provocative looking, not to mention is rude and doesn't seem like she knows what she is doing.

|  show details
Aug 23rd, 2012

I was totally pleased and satisfied with Dr. Schreiber and his staff. I am so happy I was referred to him. He demonstrated interest and care regarding my situation. His staff is cheerful and eager to be of help. I really like this office!!!!!

|  Very poor doctor and poor staff  |  show details
Aug 10th, 2012

Worst care and worst doctor. He does not care about patient and his staff interested only in getting money.. Be careful they will send your blood work to suspicious lab and charge your insurance heaft amounts. Futher he spends less than 5 mins and did not do any test. Worst billing they got co-pay from me. But even after my insurace paid full and they never returned the amount I paid. HAve to argue with them so many times.. and I am still arguing...