Dr. Eric Schreiber MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

February 4th, 2015
unsatisfied
During my appointment times with Doc Schrieber and every appointment I had with him I never got the proper care from him and when I asked about having certain blood work done I would have to demand it. I would be in and out of his office and never got a full exam. I even called the office to have my medical records mailed to me and when I went back to his office the secretary told me very bluntly "we are doing this as a favor" and that she didn't have to print out the copy. This is the service I got from his office and would not go back there ever again

October 26th, 2013
Horrible experience
The first time I met Dr. Schreiber he asked me to prove to him that I was lactating. In my opinion all he needed to do is look at my mri and see that I had a pituitary tumor and my high levels of prolactin in my blood work, not to mention that I already told him I showed my gyn, instead of me pulling out my breast and expel milk. I went to him a few more times after just thinking I was paranoid but he kept referring to me as pretty and looking good. He made me feel very uncomfortable. I can see why he hired that secretary she is very provocative looking, not to mention is rude and doesn't seem like she knows what she is doing.

August 23rd, 2012
I was totally pleased and satisfied with Dr. Schreiber and his staff. I am so happy I was referred to him. He demonstrated interest and care regarding my situation. His staff is cheerful and eager to be of help. I really like this office!!!!!

August 10th, 2012
Very poor doctor and poor staff
Worst care and worst doctor. He does not care about patient and his staff interested only in getting money.. Be careful they will send your blood work to suspicious lab and charge your insurance heaft amounts. Futher he spends less than 5 mins and did not do any test. Worst billing they got co-pay from me. But even after my insurace paid full and they never returned the amount I paid. HAve to argue with them so many times.. and I am still arguing...

April 19th, 2017