Get the facts about childhood asthma, including the causes, symptoms and complications related to this condition.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Eric Schuck
Dr. Eric Schuck, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Quitman, GA, with another office in Lewisburg, PA. He has 19 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Schuck is affiliated with Mount Nittany Medical Center, Hospital Of St Raphael and Hospital Of Saint Raphael, New Haven CT. He speaks English.
Dr. Eric Schuck has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Eric Schuck is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Quitman, GA.
Dr. Richard Cartie
Pediatric Critical Care Medicine, Pediatrics
Valdosta, GA 16.06 mi21
Dr. Gerald Light
Nephrology, Internal Medicine, Pediatrics
Valdosta, GA 17.00 mi48
Dr. Romulo Alvarado
Pediatrics, Adolescent Medicine
Valdosta, GA 17.33 mi50