A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Schultheis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Schultheis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Schultheis, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Schultheis graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Schultheis has 9 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- Winthrop University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Hayes Schultheis MD is a male Pediatrician, has 23 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Eric H. Schultheis practice?
- Dr. Eric Schultheis has 1 office location.
Dr. Eric Schultheis practices Pediatrics near Plainview, NY.
See Plainview Pediatricians.