A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Schultheis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Schultheis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Schultheis, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Schultheis graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Schultheis has 9 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- Winthrop University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Schultheis accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 18 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 29 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 13 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Eric H. Schultheis practice?
Dr. Eric Schultheis practices Pediatrics near Plainview, NY.
See Plainview Pediatricians.