A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Schwartz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Schwartz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Education & Awards
Dr. Schwartz graduated from Sackler School Of Medicine, Ramat Aviv.
Dr. Schwartz has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Christiana Care Health Services
- Capital Health System - Mercer Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Ian Schwartz MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Eric I. Schwartz practice?
- Dr. Eric Schwartz has 1 office location.
Dr. Eric Schwartz practices Internal Medicine near Trenton, NJ.
See Trenton Internists.