A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Schwartz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Schwartz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Education & Awards
Dr. Schwartz graduated from Sackler School Of Medicine, Ramat Aviv.
Dr. Schwartz has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Christiana Care Health Services
- Capital Health System - Mercer Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Schwartz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- University Health Plan - 3 plans
- Cigna - 23 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Eric I. Schwartz practice?
Dr. Eric Schwartz practices Internal Medicine near Trenton, NJ.
See Trenton Internists.