A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Schwenk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schwenk
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Schwenk Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Schwenk graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Schwenk has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Schwenk MD is a male General Practitioner, has 3 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Eric Schwenk practice?
- Dr. Eric Schwenk has 1 office location.
Dr. Eric Schwenk practices General Practice near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Primary Care Doctors.