A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Schwenk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Schwenk graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Schwenk has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Stephen Schwenk MD is a male General Practitioner, has 2 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Eric S. Schwenk practice?
- Dr. Eric Schwenk has 2 office locations.
Dr. Eric Schwenk practices General Practice near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia General Practitioners.