Dr. Eric Scott Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Eric Scott?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

July 30th, 2017

conservative approach in rx

Was told that I am not a candidate for surgery and that my back issue could best be treated w/physical therapy and at home exercises. We viewed my mri together and he explained what he saw and answered any questions I had about what I saw. Excellent physician

August 13th, 2016

God lead me to a good doctor and i am changing to him!!!

Dr Scotts staff were very kind to me. I was very scared. My daughter and husband saw him this week. His staff called me at night an dtook time to re-assure me that he won t do surgery unless he needs to. He spent a lot of time with me an d my family. We spoke to our priest and he said I was in blessed hands,. If the person who wrote before me has a nasty problem she does not walk with Christ. I think she is not a good person. She did not see the Dcotor that I saw. I am not goin gback to Smed I am going to my Dr Scott.

July 17th, 2016

Afraid but convinced he was the best for me

He took time to review my MRI which the last Doctor didn't. He performed my physical exam carefully and he showed me how my MRI related to my neck problem. He did not rush me into surgery, but was willing to allow me to try other things. When I was ready for surgery he calmly supported my choice.

August 6th, 2015

Best in the business

Simply the best in the business. Dr. Scott was beyond patient helping me with my disc issues and ended up making me feel brand new again. His staff was very courteous and made sure that I had everything I needed to get through in a timely fashion. I recommend him to all my friends.

August 6th, 2015

Dr. Scott is a LifeSaver!

Dr. Scott is a godsend! His office staff are respectful and helped me when I had questions filling out the paperwork. He sat down with me and went over my MRI and showed me where the disc in my spine had pinched the nerve and explained how he would fix it with the operation. I CAN WALK WITHOUT ANY PAIN!! I can't remember I was able to bend down and walk without awful lower back pain! Dr. Scott is simply the best!

July 26th, 2015

The best surgeon ever

I did wait to be seen as dr Scott ran late from surgery. He staff kept me informed the whole time offered me a therapy dog Abby who was wonderful and we enjoyed the visit. When he arrived in the office dr Scott was excellent. He didn't mess around. He did my physical exam and showed me what he found on my Mri and then made hai recommendation. I am Not having surgery yet but will try physical therapy and injections. He laid out my options and was very compassionate and patient with my questions and my husbands . I trust him With my life and if I need surgery he is the one doing it. His staff was wonderful could not have been nicer and his wife Jennifer bent over backwards for us and called when clinic ran late and even called us at night to schedule because she didn't want us to wait another day for a call. My family doctor thinks the world of dr Scott and his staff and I completely agree. He is the best and he is there to be your doctor not you best friend and that is what we want in a surgeon.

May 7th, 2014

patient

dr scotts staff were so king to me. Miss Jennifer could not have was very nice. she called me at 9 at night to schedule me. she made sure everything happened fast to get me out of pain. Dr Scott was so kind me to, he is making a surgery for me. The staff was so kind. I feel like they are a family. I love the dogs they let me hold them. the mean comment that was written very wrong. that person is not nice. dr scott's staff was very nice to me and my family. he is smart and I trust him with my life! I am having surgery . so there mean person you are stupid!!!!

October 23rd, 2013

THANK YOU, DR. SCOTT!

I was in so much pain after slipping in the kitchen that I could barely walk. After two days of unbearable pain, I went to the ER and Dr. Scott was the angel that came in to treat me. I had an MRI and he showed me that I had protruding disks and a fracture. He told me my options and I just wanted to feel better asap! I trusted his opinion and went ahead with the surgery-even though I was scared. He HEALED ME! I can now walk with ease and even bend to reach my toes and it's only been a month since operation! His staff was really caring and always helpful, but Dr Scott is really the best! Thank you thank you!

January 24th, 2013

Attentive, compassionate and careful.

Best surgeon I have ever dealt with. Staff was courteous and caring. Waiting time was minimal compared to how much relief I am feeling after my treatment. Dr. Scott is one of the few people I have encountered whom I trust completely and respect in every way. He is a hardworking and dedicated surgeon not only to his practice but especially his patients. He deserves FIVE STARS but they would only let me fill out four! Thank you, Dr. Scott, for your excellent service and care.

January 24th, 2013

THE BEST

Dr. Scott is a GODSEND! He fixed my back and I can now ENJOY my life!! I haven't felt this good since I was a kid in high school! His staff were polite and tey even have little service dogs to pet while you wait! He is by far the best doctor I have EVER been to! I trust him with my life!

July 30th, 2012

Phenomenal surgeon. I've seen several other area surgeons and Dr. Scott is the only one I trusted to take me under the knife. He walked me through my options and made me very comfortable about something that is very scary - my back! It has been a life changing experience that I am forever thankful for Dr. Scott.

July 14th, 2012

saved my life

I needed emergency surgery for lumbar spine injury. He wasn't very talkative or personable, but he saved my legs and my bladder after being paralyzed for 5 days. The odds were that I would have permanent damage. I am still in pain, but went back to full time work in 10 days. I'm going back to get the fusion to help the pain soon. Thank Dr. Scott!!